what you would say to a teen that got pregnant twice?

I'm wondering what people would say to a teen, that got pregnant twice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uhm, where are your parents?
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• How old?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well not to be a bitch but I would tell her to either close her legs or use better protection. Especially if she didn't keep both kids. Innocent children do not deserve to have a shitty life or no life at all due to the fact that their parent is to dumb to make responsible choices.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• ditto FatGirl and can't you keep your legs together.

That is if she isn't 19 and married to the baby's dad
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• can i take you to planned parenthood
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Assuming she's NOT married (or in an exclusive, committed relationship, to the father of one or both children...that she was suffering from VERY low self-esteem and/or she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i can tell you what my dh would say..."why didnt you just bend over and this would not have happend?"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would sit down and find out why she is out having sex. Many teens equate love and sex meaning they think having sex is love... which in reality is not true. I would have her read a book I finished called Sexual Revolution, the Moral truth about Purity. and then discuss what was read and hope she will make the right choice and keep her accountable along the way. Above all I would love her and speak words of life over her telling her who she really is. Tearing her down will only make her want to do sex more.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything, assuming it wasn't my child......but I would be really sad for her....it's a rough road to live...young and pregnant
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 16..wowwww!! I got pregnant and 17 & Im 23 now with 2 kids and one on the way & I get compliments all the time of being a wonderful mother. As long as she supports her children and she is a good mother.. I think that's okay. I mean, of course I wouldn't want my teen daughter pregnant this young, but I wouldn't turn my back or be rude to her.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010