my body is confusing me

I feel like a beginner all over again. I cant recall exactly when I had my last period, but I dont think i'm late. Well 2 days ago I was slightly spotting but nothing more. As the days went on, I've been feeling cramps, nauseaus and my breasts are a bit sore ( I think that is psychological because of my thoughts), and today I am slightly spotting again. I cant buy a pregnancy test till SO comes back from work later today w/ my car...but do these sound like symptoms? Or maybe my confused period is causing these problems?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The bast thing to do is wait 2 weeks after your last sex session and test :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It could be, but there are also so many other things it could be... to be honest, I think it is going to come down to the pregnancy test.
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 1:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2010