At the risk of repeating one thousand other moms

Is it freakin hot where you are? I am in NW Ohio. It has been pushing 100 degrees since Saturday. No rain in over a month, everything is dead or on it's way fast. We have to water twice a day to keep the garden from drying up. Thank God for the pool and Willis Carrier and his wonderful invention of air conditioning! I know a lot of ladies are complaining of non stop rain...where are you? Send some our way!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Were in NE Ohio. Weve had lots of rain last week and then it dried up and its been HOT AS HECK here! I'm dying,lol. Its so hot that the kids don't even want to go out and play in the pool today. They are kinds just laying around drinking water watching tv with the fans blowing on them.
    By the time dh gets home..I will be a puddle in the middle of the floor,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wished the rain away! All it did was make it hot AND humid...It's 89.8 in Illinois
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• its hot as heck here in NJ. So much that we have multiple brown outs!
    TinaFabulous

Answer by TinaFabulous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's only 88 here, but the humidity is what's killing us! The only good summers are the ones in CA! lol Hot but DRY! lol Not as hot as AZ...which is good though!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I live in the high desert, Palmdale, CA. It's 96 degrees today. Even though we water nightly the lawn is turning brown in spots. Luckily we have a water park a mile away so we just go there all the time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i'm in south georgia. thank god for shade, thank god for AC and for popsicles lol it is very hot outside today
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• just started rainning here !!!, wisconsin right next to lake michigan
    we do not need the rain, but the humidity is gone -for now
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It is hot here today to!! its supposed to get up to 88 this afternoon, it barely ever gets this hot here. (vanouver, canada) this is the first hot day we've had all year, so it feels worse cuz its goin from one extreme to the next!! but my daughter loves it, cuz she can actually play with the sprinkler and what not!! suntaning here i come!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 95 here, but the humidity seems lower! we have a 50% chance of rain tomorrow, i am hoping for it!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I live in Indiana, and it's still like 92 outside. Our humidity is through the roof! Fortunately, we are expecting rain in the next day or so. :)
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010