• In the Spotlight:

What is the best part of being a ♥MoMmY♥?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The good and the bad. My oldest is 24 and my youngest is 3. I can honestly say the new baby smell and rocking them to sleep, little clothes, the baby milestones, crawling, walking the first tooth, the first time you hear them smile and say mama that makes your heart soar. First days of school,and crying all the way home when you leave them there. Chubby dirty fists full of dandelions. It is cub scouts, violin lessons and that first goal that brings you to your feet and you have to check yourself from screaming "that's MY baby" out loud. It is the "talk" and white nuckles when they get in the car to drive. It's loving them through the first broken heart and bad behavior. It's holding back tears when they go off to college. It is a million little moments squeezed into a life you have poured your everything into. For me it is Joe, Emi, Hope, Will and Jack...my everythings.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• cuddles, kisses, I love you's, watching her learn new things....everything!!!
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love just watching him grow and discover things! It's so fun watching someone that I created turn into a little person. However, the best part is the love I feel for him, and the love I feel coming from him. He's only 9 months old, but we're already incredibly close, and each others world. It's a whole new kinda love, unlike anything I've ever experienced. Everything I do is funner when he's with me. For example...fireworks this year. Seeing him staring up in awe made it the best fireworks show I had ever seen. I get to experience everything for the first time again, through his eyes, and that is an AMAZING feeling.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• right now my two year old in cuddling me watching tom and jerry and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
    l0v3myg1rl5

Answer by l0v3myg1rl5 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• There are too many things to list. <3
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Seeing their progress.

Never experienced the kind of pride that makes you cry at a GREAT report card. Want to jump for JOY during your daughters awesome pitching debut....almost crying watching my 4 yr old son start riding his 2 wheeler on the first try,,,

fear , excitement and pride....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh my gosh! There are so many things, I couldn't list them all. The cuddles, the "you're the bestest mommy in the world", the "this is the bestest day ever!", watching them sleep, watching them play nicely together, watching them learn and really understanding new concepts, when they share or do something kind on their own and you realize that they really do listen to you, when they say "thank you for being my mommy", when they watch WifeSwap with you and realize what a normal mom you really are : ) , when they help make breakfast, when they eat the chocolate left overs when making brownies, when they learn to ride a skateboard, when they ask you to play a game with them, when they attack you with hugs and kisses. I could go on and on with my run-on sentence : ) Being a mommy is the greatest gift in the whole world!
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010