WHY is Lindsey Lohan such a mess?

I feel sorry for these girls that start out as cute little innocent American sweethearts and then become young women and go nuts. But everyone has their choices to make, and Lohan has had so many chances. Why does someone with so much promise determine to ruin their life??

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• She was raised by TV. Not by parents. She was told what to do her whole life and never given choices, now that shes got choices, shes gone psycho. I feel bad for kid actors.
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i'm sure she didnt get a dui to get media attention...some are that stupid, but I dont think she intended that. Just like anyone, she made a stupid decision, was in the wrong place, wrong time, or perhaps the right place, right time, got busted and now she has to pay. She should have sucked it up and did what she had to do in '07
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• What I think is amazing is that so many celebrities/pop stars have more money than they know what to do with and spend it on clothes, drugs, cars, etc and so few decide to go to college. I mean really, what happens when they get older and have no education? Its just sad and I dont understand it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I heard she is back in jail or something? Is that true? But I completely agree with you! It's sad!
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 1:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Their lifestyles of being famous makes them feel they are above the law and everything else.

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/07/06/lindsay.lohan.court/index.html?section=cnn_latest

She has been sentenced to 90 days in jail. She doesn't have to turn herself in till the 20th. But she'll probably end up getting out for good behavior or something. I think she should have to spend everyday though, just like you or I would have to if had been us. I think they should make an example out of these celebrities.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• like Older said, there is definately a feeling of being above the law because of their fame. Look at paris hilton. when she got out of jail right away the court system got a ton of negative feedback. Being famous shouldnt decrease a sentence
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• because things came too easy for her at a young age
    i do not mean she does not work hard
    but so much fame and fortune at a your age without even more adult supervision is a recipe for addicted behavoir issues
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• idk but i hate how she is on the news, how is that important for people to know
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's just sad.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010