cellulite?

Do you ladies have cellulite? If so do any of you know how to get rid of it? Man oh man the cellulite on my butt and legs drive me CRAZY!

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 1:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• That celluscience stuff.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Cellulite" is caused by subcutaneous fat (under the skin). There are strands of connective tissue that hold your skin on. In some areas of the body, the subcutaneous fat can cause the skin to "poof" out in between these strands, sort of like a quilt. You can get rid of the fat the same way you get rid of any other fat. The bad part is, it doesn't take much fat to create the lumpy appearance in some areas, so it can be hard to lose enough to hide it. Toning up the muscles in the area will also help. The remedies sold on TV are not likely to do anything for it, but they will remove pounds from your wallet
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't have it, but I knew this girl in high school who had it pretty bad on the back of her thighs....she was very thin too and always was.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010