What do you admire about your husband?

My husband is very hardworking and doesn't miss a day of work. That's what i admire about him.

destinys1

Asked by destinys1 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• How he always puts our family before himself !

And his clear cut way of seeing things - he helps me a lot when I let my emotions cloud my judgement :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I admire his integrity, his honesty and his love for his family.

Answer by older at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 23 years married to my hubbie i admire everything about him head to toe inside and out..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My boyfriend is such a good father to his daughter, I admire him for supporting and loving his daughter unconditionally.
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 1:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sweet question. :) I admire my husband's work ethic too. He's a very hard working police officer. I also admire how much he loves our daughter and how wonderful of a Daddy he is. I'm truly blessed to be married to him. :)
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I admire his work ethic and family values. He works three jobs just take care of his family and he still finds ways to spend family time with us.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He is a great father to our 4 kids, he is very responsible with money (he NEVER goes out and just blows money... he makes sure that all of our bills are paid and we never go without the things we need), and he is very faithful. We have been together over 5 years and he has never even come close to cheating on me. Until I met him, I really didn't think guys like that existed. lol
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• That he is a hard worker and a good father and husband to me. He is gentle when he needs to be and hard when he has to be. I love him.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I admire my husbands HEART to just wanna be a good man/husband and great father!I think that is wonderful and I am very happy and very Blessed!
    CafeMom732

Answer by CafeMom732 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010