Anon? Come on!! Has anyone else noticed that the rude or way out of whack questions are anon? If you want to speak your mind..do it..but do it with some bravery!

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree! Either stand by what you say or don't say it.
    (This doesn't apply to the personal anon questions. Just the cowardly ones.)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• They had to work hard--using their screen name and earning over 2300 points to get that option! Kind of ironic that now they need to use the anon option to respond isn't it?! LOL Just ignore them.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• To what questions are you refering? I have not seen any thus far, it has been nice. Only a matter of time before the anon button is achieved and the bash fest starts all over again.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Exactly.. I understand the personal ones, but the "AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO BEAT TEEN MOTHERS?" question really pissed me off!! That is such a stupid question.. she lumped ALL teen mothers together when I have seen plenty of teen mothers that do better jobs then 40 year old mothers! Thanks Ladies!
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i havent noticed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Why does it matter to you?
    All you guys want to do is stalk their profile and be able to know who they are. You wouldn't have this problem if they were nice people using Anon. You wouldn't care. You just don't like the fact that someone can make a rude comment or make an obscure question under anon. It shouldn't matter to you either way, because you can report their comment/question or you can ignore them. This whole anon business is what got us this ridiculous points system to begin with, and look at us now. We've turned this site into a teenager forum with "What if" "Would you rather" and other ridiculous questions. Instead of asking the important things, or things that matter to us, or questions that need genuine advice. And yet .. people can still earn points to make rude comments under the anon if they just play it nice for a few weeks.

Doesn't look like anything was solved. Now we're just treated like children.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree as well.
    If you have something to say, then by all means say it but don't hide.

If you aren't secure enough to say something critical or something that you know might receive some backlash then don't say it at all.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree with u to the 10th power!!!!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No..they are cowards. I'm not a stalker.. I don't care who they are.. I just think if they want to act tough and be rude.. do it under your own name. Why do it anon?
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Thanks Laila-May and mamaofficer!
    SuperrMommyy