What is something gross that would make you completely embarrassed if someone else caught you doing it?

Farting, I hate doing it and don't want to do it around anyone. I hate when people do it around me. I think it is gross how people fart like it is a joke, I know it natural but it stinks.

Go to the bathroom!!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• smoking
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hahahaha, I am the opposite with farting. You'd hate me. My friends and I fart on each other all of the time.

I don't know if there's anything I'd be embarrassed about if someone walked in on me...maybe changing my tampon.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• LOL pullin my panties out of my ass, ,my ass is rather large and no matter the size the still seem to work their way up there, so im always pulling them out, i do it on the low unless im at home lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• BOOGER PICKING!! We all have to get them out some how, but there is a time and a place to do so, and if somebody walked in on me while I was "digging for gold" I would be mortified. HA HA!
    momofamonkey83

Answer by momofamonkey83 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• picking my nose in the car. hehe..yeah i do it on long journeys when i get bored and i think nobody is around and i would be so embarrassed if someone pulled up beside me and caught me in action
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Passing gas
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree with you but another thing I do and can't seem to help myself is pick my scabs - I did it as a kid because it was cool (in a weird way) but now I'm 24 and sometimes without even thinking I'll pick my scabs and not realize it until I feel blood on my finger tips. I don't usually do it in front of people though - and my 4 year old developed the habit all on her own, she's sort of morbid for a 4 year old and likes the blood and she usually squeezes her cut to make it bleed more which I don't do but she did to me last night...she noticed I had accidently picked a scab while scratching and she insisted on squeezing out the blood before helping me clean it.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh my goodness i will run down to the bathroom to fart so no one knows i am farting. That the place that it comes out so thats the place you let them out. I completely agree with you farting is gross.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love to eat ketchup on rolls. I just don't ever do it in public.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 2:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Farting doesn't bother me, I don't do it in public, but if at home with no company I honestly do not care to let it rip...lol I also agree with DeeMarie. I hate getting caught digging a wedgie.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010