Do you cheat? if not would you cheat?

No, we are separated and I still won't cheat. If I am not going to be with him, I will let him know so we both can continue on with our lives.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Never have, never will. If you want to be with someone else, get out of the relationship you're in. Cheating is NOT fair to anyone.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Never have & Never will. I have been cheated on though..its awful. I wouldn't wanna make anyone else feel that way.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• NEVER!!!!! It is NEVER okay to cheat even if you are separated or divorced. Once you marry, you are married for life. it is considered adultery even if you are divorced and marry another person. And no, I would never even consider cheating no matter what
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nope, I love my husband and just as he loves me, we are commited to one another
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No I am married now and I hope this is forever so I would never want to mess it up.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Never have and never will.
    I'm separated from my husband right now and he already has a new serious girlfriend. I haven't even flirted with anyone and have no intentions of being with anyone else in any romantic sense until AFTER the divorce is final.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No... and No..Where would I have the time or energy? lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nope! I love my hubs and I am very committed to my marriage. I would never break my vows and cheat.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am not a cheater and I love and very much in-love with my hubby and he knows and I know he would never cheat on me or i would never cheat on him. I have been cheated on beforwe and once a cheater always a cheater so i would NEVER do that to someone.

I treat people like i want to be treated.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Never. I've been cheated on before, it hurts too much.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 2:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010