When you go get a pedicure...

do you have your own nail supplies already or do you let them use the ones they have there? And do they have the kit there to buy or do you go to sallys and get it from there?

I want to get a pedicure but im paranoid about getting something right now mainly cause im pregnant...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I let them use their tools...The place I go pull out steralized packets for each person. The files are the same I guess but that doesnt really bother me. I've never had a problem. If you're really concerned just make sure they use new stuff on you, they shouldn't have a problem doing so.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have them use their tools. They sterilize. I wouldn't know what to buy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The place where I go, give you the tools they used on you in a little bag to take with you and bring them with you on your next visit.
    Janneth

Answer by Janneth at 2:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you want to bring your own stuff Tweerman had pedicure kits and Sally Hansen has pedicure stuff and you can both of these at target or walmart. Where I go there always sterlize there tools.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010