Days of Our Lives Fans

Is anyone get sick and tired of Chloe whining all of the time? She is so needy! Furthermore, I think she needs to come clean with Daniel soon!

Jakesmom623

Asked by Jakesmom623 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• LOL I used to watch it but all the good people are gone (or died) Chloe does seem to get away with a lot doesn't she? LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When she was a "teen" she was demanding and not needy. She really was a strong woman who wanted to enjoy life and did. She was an outcast and then after her transformation she became a popular girl I liked her back then. Now your right she is bouncing from man to man and whines to much!!
    dana63

Answer by dana63 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If I looked like that I could probably get away with anything I wanted too! And Daniel...hellloooo McSteamy Dreamy Doc!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i agree... Chloe does whine to much and she does need to come clean with Daniel before Carly does.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010