need some advice.

i am about 3 months along and i have started to get really bad pains along the top of my stomach. Its hard to even stand-up. Im getting really hot.
I am visiting my family in missouri so i don't have a doctor here. I don't know if its normal or if i should go see someone about it.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It needs to be seen soon. Go to an urgent care or er. Just to be safe and peace of mind. Call your insurance number for the nurse advice line then can direct you in the right place to go for your insurance.
    lillyjohnson11

Answer by lillyjohnson11 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you are concerned, you should awlays get it checked out. It is better to be safe than sorry. I have had similar pains, and it was uasually just sore muscles. Your body does a lot of growing and changing in a short period of time, and you will go through a lot os aches and pains, but like I said, it never hurts to be sure. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• it's probably just the muscles that support the uterus stretching
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It can be normal but it's not possible to say over the Internet. If it gets bad again where you can't stand you need to be checked even if it means going to an urgent care or ER.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010