What was the best thing your pregancy or pregnancies brought to you significant other and you?

lillyjohnson11

Asked by lillyjohnson11 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ummmm.... a baby. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It drove us apart...both babies.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I never knew how much my husband was willing to take care of me and wait on me hand and foot. He was awesome, plus he seemed to know more what was going on in my body than I did since he was reading about twin pregnancy the whole time. Plus of course, it gave us two great kids.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 2:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The fact that for both of us it was no longer "you or I come first".Everything revolved around the children first and foremost and we felt very happy about that.The perfect circle completed itself.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It ended our relationship. We tried to rekindle things, conceived DS (not on purpose), and the flame died again.

So it brought me sanity, and peace of mind, and the life of a single mommy. I'm happier without him around.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• are you asking what brought us together, or what people brought us?

the best thing that someone brought to us: after the baby was born, a friend of mine brought us like $200 worth of stuff--mostly groceries, but also laundry soap, toilet paper. it was so awesome!!!!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My husband says that it was my bigger boobs. He has no imagination.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010