Need a new vacum!?!

I am in need of a new vacum cleaner. I am so tired of buying stuff that is cheaply made and way over priced. Please let me know of any great vacums at a reasonable price!

homemaker4him

Asked by homemaker4him at 2:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Dysons are awesome. They are pricey, but worth every penny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Have you seen the Garry vacuum advertised on TV? It is a lot like the Oreck, but I think it is better and much cheaper. I have had the Oreck too.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 2:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i bought my bissell used for $35 and it works great. it was from a guy who repairs small motors. just a little shop on the side of the road.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have heard great things about dyson..wish i had one!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I just bought a Dyson. It's good, but I was expecting more. It picks up the dirt, but I was expecting more power.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have the Oreck XL. I've had it a little over 3 years and it still works just as good as the day I got it. Before I got it, it seemed I was getting a new vacuum every couple months. It was a little pricier than some, but well worth the money.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a Kirby and I love it. It's on the spendy side but lasts forever and has so many attachments with it that you can clean anything.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010