Have you started back to school shopping?

Do you ever go to thrift stores? or rummage sales. I went to thrift stores and got my son three south pole tee shirts, a south pole hoodie, and 3 dress shirts, a vikings shirt, phillys jersey, john deere shirt with the tags still on. I also got my daughter new snowmobile jacket worn very little, and 4 skirts with the tag still on as well as 34 name brand shirts some with tags still on, all aeropostale, billabong, hollister, two arizona at rummage sales, and thrift stores

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I haven't started yet but my mom has. She told me she has already bought my girls some jeans and is currently at the store right now buying them more!
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I've never been to a thrift store. I do most of my back to school shopping on tax free weekend which here in NC is the first weekend in August.

Answer by missanc at 3:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not yet, but I did go to a thrift store yesterday that had just gotten a big donation from one of our upscale stores in town. I got 15 pairs of brand new capris with tags still on, for just $22.00.

Will probably do most of the grandkid's shopping on tax free weekend.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010