What draws you to cafe mom everyday?

What do you like most about it and what do you get out of what you do on here?

I love asking and answering questions. I dunno why. It's fun sometimes. Plus some of the moms in the chat rooms are pretty cool.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• IDK. I like to answer and ask questions. Gives you a link to the outside world when you are home most of the time. Stress relief. I never get in any of the chat rooms, should try it out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm in a great group called Chaotic bitches uncensored and they have become like my family I can't go a day with out my best lady friends :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Answering questions playing games making polls writting Journals meeting incredible moms my list is endless....there are to many great things to list!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 3:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i'm addicted to the questions.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like taking the polls, answering the questions, and the posts in my group. I have gotten a LOT of help for various things. And sometimes it's just fun to brag about something good. It helps me feel better about being a SAHM when I can show off the projects and progress that I make on extra stuff.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Latte Land, first of all - and now Rush Week.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think I am a cafemom addict...lol I like the answering and asking questions, I really like having other people's input on things. And I love how you can ask anything.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sorry to say only boredom
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 3:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The fact that I am not the only mom with questions!
    CHICK106

Answer by CHICK106 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am absolutely addicted to Cafemom. I love it here. I feel like its my special place, where only I can go (meaning in my family). I love the friendships I have made here, I love decorating (and redecorating) my profile expressing myself, I enjoy learning to design signatures and other things Ive never experienced before. I enjoy visiting my groups to chat with, laugh with, and just enjoy the company of all the friendly, cool women on here. I even look forward to the occassional "shocking" revelation I find here, where I think "someone really does that?!!"

I love everything about Cafemom. Im so glad I found it!
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010