Name Vs. Store Brands

There are so many items out there that do not seem to be different from one to the next, but I have found there are many that do not even compare.
These items all must be name brand
Pickles
Shampoo/Conditioner
Soda
And some I do not notice the difference
Laundery detergent
Beef Jerky
Boxed goods
What about you?!?...

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in

• Groceries- It doesn't matter

Hair Products- Name Brand all the way!

Pharmaceuticals- It doesn't matter

Clothes- It doesn't matter
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Most things I am fine with the store brand. However peanut butter must be JIF. Laundry soap has to be All free and clear, it's the only detergent I have found that doesn't rash up the babies. Dish soap must by Dawn. I agree with pickles and pop too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm a name brand gal as far as grocery items go. I just don't trust the generic stuff out there.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• store brand cleaners...glass cleaner is glass cleaner, bleach is bleach, I'm not paying twice the price for the same thing. As far as foods go, it's been so long since I shopped for groceries anywhere other than the commissary and they don't really do generic foods, but the walmart brand shells and cheese style mac and cheese is my favorite.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I tend to stick with name brands when it comes to household supplies (we use all natural). Some food items I buy in the store brand. I guess I stick to name brands with personal items as well now that I think about it.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010