If you could spend one more day with someone who has since passed who would it be and why?

Beverely

Asked by Beverely at 2:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I want to see my Great-Grandmother once more. I seen her the day before her passing but she was in and out and it was very hard on me. She passed 5-7-08 but I just want to see her one more time to make sure she knows what she meant to me. Now as far as someone I never met before, it would be my DH's mom. She died when he was 7 months old. I want to see if she approves of me and what she thinks of her granddaughter!
    SidneysMommy567

Answer by SidneysMommy567 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My Nanny(grandma)because she has been gone for 14 years and there isnt a day that goes by that I dont miss her.With all the things that have gone on in my life in the last 4years I feel so small, and she always made me feel big and ok, I would like to feel ok again.
    kidsncrafts

Answer by kidsncrafts at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I would spend it with my nephew because he's one that recently passed on 6/24/08. I had little time spent with him and his sister when they were little. They were 10 and 8, when I used to babysit. Since then moved far and life hasn't allowed for me to remain a part of their lives. Until recently, when finding them on Myspace. There I saw what fine young people they turned out to be. I had plans to go visit. Then, a fatal accident took my nephew away for good. Not giving me the opportunity to see him one last time. At least I have those few memories to look back on and his voice I got to hear when we spoke for his 18th birthday that took place in April. I never got the chance to tell him how much I loved him, missed him, and how proud I was of his many accomplishments...
    Mace_4

Answer by Mace_4 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I pray for my brother, his wife, and my niece for the strength and courage to move on. I wish I were able to be there during their time of need. Especially when their baby was taken during the prime of his life. It doesn't help being so far away. I'm not sure how to cope with the guilt and the loss of this loved one. Especially after not having the connection I should've had with them. It makes it extremely awkward and difficult for everyone. Not sure how to be there for them now much less face them later. So, if I could take it all back and start all over differently I would in a heartbeat.
    Mace_4

• My nana, i had a special bond with her and i really miss her.. No one understood me like her..
    Wassybear

Answer by Wassybear at 3:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• my best friend(Dexter), he died in 2005 and i still miss him everyday!!
    memorie929

Answer by memorie929 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My Mother who died this past March. It was SO quick, and she was on a respirator and knocked out, so none of us got to say good-bye really.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My Nana because she is who I am most like and I would want to tell her that, treat her special, thank her for all she has done for me and to introduce her to my sweet daughters. I miss her.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I would spend it with my Grandfather. He was an incredible man and was never given the credit or respect he deserved. He married my grandmother and adopted her four children, he worked hard well into his retirement to give his family everything they could need or want, he taught me to water ski and took my brother to the park everyday, and yet I don't know if he knew how important he was to us and how much we loved him. I would want one more day so I could tell him and he could meet my little one that I named after him.
    katykay

Answer by katykay at 4:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My granny. She was my best friend. I just wish I could show her what my life turned out like. I would love for her to meet my daughter and my fiance.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 4:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2008