do you watch soap operas?

my favorite is One Life To Live

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only watch Days of Our Lives, I use to never watch soaps. I always believed they acting was horrid and the stories were lame. Then about three years ago my ex husband split and our cable got shut off and the only channel that came in was NBC so I got sucked in, I still think some of the acting is horrid though most of the actors are good and some of the stories are pretty ridiculous but I'm a DOOL addict now.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No I don't now. But when the children were infants and I needed to sit and feed them, I got kind of addicted to Ryan's Hope and some other one. I continued to watch them for some time.

Answer by Bmat at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No. I've tried watching them but I have more than enough drama in my own life, I don't need to follow it on tv as well.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 3:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i used to think it was so corney but i somehow found myself drawn in and now i try not to miss an episode...lol
    jaksonsmommy

Comment by jaksonsmommy (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No- i used to, but i just can't get into them anymore-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Just General Hospital. That's the one my mom watched and she got me hooked. Now at 3:00 (When the show goes off) one of us will call the other and start the conversation with " Oh my God, did you see _____." lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I've been a Days Of Our Lives gal for about 27 years. I started watching in high school, and planned my classes around the show.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i have been watching Days of Our Lives since i was young with my mom, it was her favorite one. when i met my DH, his grandmother watched only Young & Restless so i started watching that one too.. i watch both of them but i'm glad that they moved Y&R to 3 pm so now i can watch all of Days.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I haven't watched those time-wasters since I was a teen in high school.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010