Do you wear your hair up in the summer?

Every morning I shower, consider blowing it dry and doing it nice. Then I throw it up in a sloppy bun. I can't seem to do my hair in the summer.

mompam

Asked by mompam at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wear it up almost everyday! Just like you- i plan on doing it when i get out of the shower, but i can't stand it down in the summer!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• EVERYDAY OR I MELT !
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wear my hair down at work, in a ponytail during sports activity with the kids unless they take place at night, then I can stand it down.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wear mine down unless I am cleaning all of the time but I pull back a small section in front to keep it out of my face.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I know what you mean, last week I decided I was going to get dressed up, do my hair and make-up real nice. And then we went to the park, my hair was done for all of 5 minutes and I was wiping sweat and make-up off my face with a baby wipe as soon as we got in the car.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sure do! And on days like today if I thought I'd look good bald headed, I'd shave it all off! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sure do! First thing I do in the morning on the weekends! Up on days when curl reigns supreme, down when it rolls out nicely.
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 4:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't have any! It's cut very short and cute for now.I use to wear weaves but that takes to much time trying to mantain in this heat.I change in stages.Variety.........my husband loves it!
    CafeMom732

Answer by CafeMom732 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have short hair so I can't.  I blow dry every day and in the summer it's killing me because I'm in menopause.  I even have my bedroom window wide open when I'm drying my hair in the winter (and I live in Canada lol.)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No dryer needed, let the waves roll, then I put it up wet to keep me cool, or I let it air dry, so it takes an hour or two, an keeps me cool! BUt yep in a hat, or up for summer is the standerd.
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 12:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010