What's your style?

Ok, my DH loves long hair, and recently, mine was almost to lower back. I just cut it about a month ago and it is now nearly a bob. I love it. I am mid 30's and I felt like it was time for a change. My everyday attire is shorts, and a tank for summer. I must say I feel pretty sassy with the new cut. What changes have you made to give you an edge?

mamascafe

Asked by mamascafe at 3:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've gone back to my natural color, which is dark brown and had red shimmers in the sunlight. I've been blonde for the past several years. I like my new color. (even though it's not new. lol.)

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My style changes with my mood. I'm not a prissy girl by any means. But I do like to dress up on occasion or be a tom boy on other days. I've change my hair style slightly over the years, but now I've started to color it just to mix things up a bit.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• LOL I just did the exact opposite but the same thing Renea20
    I have been wearing my hair dark brown for years and went back to my natural blond. I hate it!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i changed my clothing style and cut my hair short. I also changed my workout wear.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I recently got my hair cut shorter, got a lot more blond put in. If I could I would get liposuction, a face lift and a new nose, but I don't think that's going to happen.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I've also gone back to my natural color which is really dark almost black, I have been blonde or some sort of high light blonde combination for about 13 years so i decided to change and I love my new look. My hair is midway through my back, in layers and hoping on letting it grow. I have to say, new hair do does make you feel good about yourself I've gotten many compliments from people saying how much they like my hair and how it makes me look younger, I will take that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well my hair.. natural, brown with blonde highlights, shoulder length, side part. I wear capris, t-shirts & flip flops! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My style is "single mom with no time to have a style". Lol.

I put on what fits, tie my hair up and don't bother with make up unles I am going somewhere that I want to look nice for.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I recently got a new haircut maybe over a month ago, a layered bob. I love how it came out. I act a little sassy myself :) I just dyed it lighter 2 weeks ago. I'm 30 years old & am finally happy in my own body, the haircut just gave me the boost that made me realize that I am worth something & can be generally happy in all I have in life. I'm happy & look hot now :) I like to wear tank tops & skirts or capris with some flip flops or heels most of the time. I take the time everyday to do my hair & makeup even if I'm not going no where so I feel good.
    mom_to_a_angel

Answer by mom_to_a_angel at 3:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I just recently had my hair highlighted and cut. Love the color for summer! At home, it's tank tops and shorts and flip flops, work is dresses/skirts and heels. At home, hair up, no makeup usually. my dd tells me I look pretty on Mondays! LOL!!! cause I do my hair and makeup for work..WOW...do I look that bad at home? jeeshhh...
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 4:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010