Just make a silly comment and I'll vote you up.

Want points? I've got 90 left to give.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• “That’s good, too,” said the teacher, “but I really wanted you to use the word fascinate.”

Little Billy raised his hand.

The teacher hesitated because Billy was noted for his bad language, but surely he couldn’t damage a world like “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Billy said proudly, “My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.”

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Do Lipton employees take a coffee break?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Whats your plans for the weekend :-)
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Did you know someone in the room is ALWAYS thinking of Abe Lincoln? Its true.. If they aren't YOU are!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wish I could work for Google!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Silly? Well my 22 month old thought it would be a great idea to crawl up in the sink and wash his feet while I was trying to go to the bathroom. Then he got stuck with one foot in the sink. Fun times. That isn't too funny, but kids can be silly.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well I thought it was funny from an outsiders point of view
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• potatoes
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 4:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2010