Do you?

miss the old format? I find that the questions do not have the substance they use to have, most of them are ramdom ones that haven't been thought out or even real, do you agree?
Almost everyone is after credits and points......

Asked by older at 4:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I agree that some of the substance is gone, but on the upside, there are a lot more questions posted and more people participating than before, which is kind of nice.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree and this whole thing is kind of confusing. I mean I get why they did it. But seriously??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I dont see the big deal honestly Its just a format i could care less about the point system but it does no real harm and im not ganna complain about it. i just find questions if i want to answer them if not i skip it and keep on with my day :)
    ChellaWella

Answer by ChellaWella at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When I want to try to answer "real" questions I just go to the section I can help in. Otherwise, yes it's a points thing. But to me, it's been nice to not see all this nasty anon bashing going on. I have gotten used to the format, not that I was on for a long time before they changed it. Yes some of the questions are silly, but at least ladies have a place to destress.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i agree with you. i am done trying to earn points (as eagerly as i was) for now anyhow!!!
    i am just answering questions where i think that i may be able to help or provide a different point of view : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• well i do not go to popular questions anymore
    that is the biggest change
    from hot topics with women really speaking their minds
    to
    begging for points posts sometimes with no question at all
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I answer questions where I see someone needs help and sometimes just for fun. This is a change some of the questions like would you eat a booger or a scab i leave that alone.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Things will settle down in time....we just need to break it in until we get it back to normal is all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010