that b!tch!!!!!!!!!

Ok so my brother has been dateing this girl for 3 years, taking care of her and her kid, He proposed last year they were gonna get married in dec this year, she recently got preg she was 12, my brother was excited.

well today he just got home from work and there was a not on the table from her, she he said that she has been seeing her ex bf who just got out of jail for 6 weeks now and that she is going back to him, on top of that she she said she got an abortion 4 weeks ago bc she wanted
to be with her ex.............

My brothers a mess he had been working for 3 years at his buddys tattoo parlor just to support her and her child plus on to of all this she cleaned him out and took all the money from their bank and took my grandpas antique watch that has been in our fam for about 100 years or some thing....

I am irrate if i catch her it isent gonna be good, Im trying to hold back on going to her job....

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• GO TO HER JOB! Hell I would call the cops and let them know about the stolen watch and money! She deserves all the bad shit you can throw at her right now!

That is just messed up.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Wow, he needs to report the watch stolen and write her off for good. What a nasty person that chick must be.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yup total B****! Give her a good one for all of us, your brother sounds like a good man, better now than later you know!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• wow, why doesnt he file theft charges on the watch atleast? did they have a join acct our something?
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Wow...you could easily find her...by checking with the parole or probabtion office (well go through an office because they won't relinquish the information to you) state that the watch was stolen, they will have his address on file with his parole or probation officer, and thats where she will be...i'd definately be handling some business right now..GOOD LUCK!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Wow that is extremely messed up. I cant believe that there are actually people out there like that. I dont think I would be able to hold back is some little b***h did that to my bro. I would definitely kick her a**
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am sorry your brother is hurting, and was treated like this. I think he should call the police and make a stolen property report for the money and watch. Hopefully they can get his property back and arrest her. Hopefully karma has a nice big load of crap to dump back on her....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• amen to that if i didnt have kids id be knocking on a bitches door myself I hate people who take advantage of others ..
    ChellaWella

Answer by ChellaWella at 4:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Call the police and make a theft report. At least get the watch back.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I can tell you love ur brother and His situation suck it also sucks that she robbed him now what will going to her job do ? besides get u in trouble and what if she lied and is still pregnant ?? u guys get into a fight then its another mess. I say be a good sister to ur brother be his support system .. as for the hoe she will see how things will change what does the jail bird have to really offer hopfully ur brother doesnt take her back when she goes crawling back cause chances are she will
    ChellaWella

Answer by ChellaWella at 4:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010