so im thinking about buying weave for my hair and dressing redickulous [sorry spelling] because my hours got cut cos this dumb girl

she wont drop the drama and they said if she didnt stop tell so as a result my hours got cut and it makes me wanna put weave in my already beautiful and thick hair and put the biggest bow i can find in it. if she can work like tht so can i and shell know i was doing it to taunt her but she cant prove it. i get dirty looks and comments anyways why not turn my stress into fun so i wont stress?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 4:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why resort to this ....be the bigger person
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Pretty childish..............and I'm not usually a grammer nazi but damn, it was hard to read your question because I couldn't tell where one sentence ended and where one began.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• because it could get you fired and it is completely childish
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i dont think adding fake hair and a boy can get me fired. she has all sorts of different weave ever week with hige sunflowers on her head. plus i work back and shes a waitress
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• DITTO.........LOL
    CafeMom732

Answer by CafeMom732 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010