why did you decide to get pregnant or was it a suprise?

how are you handling it?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 4:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• neither was planned. I love my son and i love the one i currently cook. i was scared both times... i'm still scared about this one. i hope to finish school move out on my own and hope that everything will work out well. if i know all this will pan out soon i will be must happier
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Surprise! But I love my son and wouldnt trade him for anything!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 4:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It was deffinately a surprise. I was in shock and cried but then put on my big girl panties and prepared for a baby to be on the way and realised I needed to grow up NOW. And now I have my baby boy and my SO is a great father so I couldn't ask for anything more
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Only 1 of my 5 children was planned. My first one was a surprise at 18 and she was wonderful. My second one was one of those stressed out before my wedding so didn't notice I missed a cycle or two but love her to death too. My third was planned so no biggie there. then we were supposed to be done. Birth control pills failed for the 4th one and she is actually the light of our family right now being funny and so outgoing. My fifth was a postvasectomy baby and while he is only 2 weeks old he makes our family feel complete.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 4:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Neither. We didn't sit down and plan to have children but we knew what we were doing makes babies and we were okay with that. It was only a surprise in that we were surprised it didn't happen sooner!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Both my kids were a surprise!! We weren't trying but we weren't not trying either.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 4:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We had just lost a baby and were talking about how we just weren't ready to risk going through that again, turns out I was already pregnant. I thought DH was going to be upset since we had just decided against it, but he couldn't have been happier and same with me.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• we didn't plan and we didn't prevent either.. When It happened it happened.. My son was a surprise because I didn't find out till I was almost 9 weeks preg.. like another person said stressen about our wedding and didn't notice the missed periods! :) it took 2 years to get preg with him! this time huge suprise because I stopped birthcontrol thinking it was going to take a long time like our son and the next month I was pregnant.. I WAS SHOCKED.. and love that see will be here within 2 weeks :) can't wait our family is complete!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Planned all the way. We had to wait until we felt we could afford it and husband had a steady job. And we wanted 3 years between them. Tubes tied after that
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010