I am so sick. TMI

I think I have the flu. I feel like im gonna throw up and i have had the runs all day. I can't keep anything down. When I even drink water i have to # 2 even more. I also my daughter and the little girl I watch to take care of when all I want to do is lay down and die.
How long till I have to worry about dehydration?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Health

• brat diet even if u puke some will stay in ur system and can bind u up
    ChellaWella

Answer by ChellaWella at 4:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Try drinking something with electrolytes and water. Try drink some broth too. It takes about a day for the effects of dehydration but u can go a couple of days if u have to.
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 4:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Coke helps on stomac problems (cola, that is...).

I would also let the mom of the girl u watch know you are sick right away!

Normally they say to seak dr. after a week, but since it is so severe I would not wait longer than till tomorrow if you don't get better.

Feel Better, girl :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Take small sips, sips some liquids every 30mins. Just sips its easier to keep down then drinking alot. hope this helps
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• P.S. Maybe try some over the counter stuff like Kaopectate for the runs, and see how it goes tomorrow ...
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010