Huge indesent cleavage @ Hubbys office, what do you do???

So I show up at my Hubby's Law Office, a young girl that works for him is wearing a low front tank top, she has big boobs hanging from her tant top! What do you do as a Wife, notice your Toddlers are there too, she bends over often her boobs are about to fall out of her tank top, you have asked her to dress desent before, THE OFFICE IS OFFICIALY CLOSED B/C IT'S A SUNDAY, my Hubby is there , my Hubby goes to work extra hours, more people show up but they leave, they two could of been alone at the office! What do you do when a girl just wont get it to dress proper at the Office regarless of the day of the week!!!!??? She dresst like this during office hours when I asked her to dress proper during ANY DAY of the week AT THE OFFICE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You won't like my answer but the truth is, you don't have a choice what this woman chooses to wear. Your husband being her boss has the right to ask her to change or not come back and so far you haven't mentioned his having a problem with her attire. The only thing you can do is state to your DH that you are appalled by the clothing issue and ask him to please think about the potential clients that see her first thing upon entering the office and how it does not seem appropriate nor professional for this woman who represents his office to be greeting clients dressed this way.Anyway, good luck!
    bronsmom

Answer by bronsmom at 5:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If it is yours and hubby's office terminate her if she does not follow the dress code.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Unless you are an official in the company, your telling her how to dress is only going to be received with antagonism. It is your husband's place, if he is owner, to insist upon dress code, unless he doesn't wish to. Possibly he enjoys the show. It would be within your role to point out to your husband that clients coming in might be offended or turned off by a non-professional appearance of one of the employees.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would tell her that her boobs are falling out & that she might want to scoop them up & put them away.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i always get a positive reaction when i show up at my spouse's place of employment and scream at his coworkers about their attire. i don't see how this could possibly go wrong.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Does he own the law office? Is he in charge of hiring/firing? If yes, and if it was my DH, I would tell him he needs to tell this woman to dress more appropriately. If she doesn't, then she needs to find another occupation.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If it is against regulations, it doesn't matter what day of the week it is, but only that she is at work.

As for your hubby alone w/ her, that has to do w/ trusting HIM and is a totally dif. issue...not really about her.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• She should not be able to keep Her job if she cant follow dress code and realize She's not working at a Hooters!I would have a long talk with my husband and tell Him You dont like that and wearing those clothes to show off her boobs is unproffesional.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you do not work at the office, you have know right saying anything about this issue. Even if your DH owns the law office, you can say something to your DH about it. But he is the one who has to do somthing about it.

Answer by louise2 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Are you part owner of the buisiness? If you are then you have every right to let her know to dress for business or she will be terminated. If not then it is up to your husband to handle it appropriately. Also if you are not part owner you should NOT say anything to her because you could open up a reason for her to file suit against not only you but your husbands law firm. I know it sucks, I would hate it too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2010