Challenges

As a mommy, right now at this point in your life, what do you think are your biggest challenges?
Me personally:
*Dealing with the constant attitude change of 2 teenagers, this alone drives me insane!
*Managing to get myself to work on time with my crazy commute all over town, then making sure I get off work just right on time so that I don't miss sport activities for my kids
*Money-I pay the bills, hubby just deposits the checks...when there isn't enough to go around for bills I have to figure out, what to move and what could wait, every pay day is stressful these days
*Kids birthdays & school shopping, baby turns 1 this sunday, my oldest 14 next month, school shopping for 3 kids, 2 teenagers!

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm responsible for making all the appointments for our kids, as well as seeing they get to said appointments. It gets crazy at times. I'm also usually in charge of keeping track of the bills. I'm the one who registers the kids for schools, attends the class parties and does the parent/teacher meetings. I'm in charge of keeping track of any extracurricular activities the boys get involved in. Basically, anything hands on I have to do. Most of the time with a screaming 2 year old in tow. If I can't bring the kids to any one given thing, I have to arrange for the sitter. It's hard.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010