signs of labor soon??

I am 37 weeks today i am feel completely drained of energy, I have terrible Nausea, i've been having pelvic pain but only a couple contractions. I am wondering if this is all normal or if i might have a bug?

kaydee8

Asked by kaydee8 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As far as the nausea you may just need to eat more food and drink more water. Eat something, drink a big ole glass of water and go take a nap. The pain could be your body getting ready for the birth but if you think it has something to do with the contractions then call your doctor. I know if you are dehydrated it can cause all of that though.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 5:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't know, I will be 37 weeks friday and I am feeling the same thing.. But where I am it is 92 and humid outside so that could be some of it! I HAVE NOOOOO ENERGY!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010