Ok so on the crazy for credits section I was posting jokes, and while reading through some I found these...WTH? This is sick!

Funny Dirty Joke 59
What’s the difference between a pile of dead babies and a trampoline?
I take my shoes of to jump on a trampoline

Funny Dirty Joke 60
What’s the difference between a Porsche and a pile of dead babies?
I don’t have a Porsche in my garage

Is this sick or what?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm usually good at catching on to jokes...i would like someone to explain to me how you compare the two?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Ew. Since when are dead babies funny? I know humor. That's not even in the same zip code as humor.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's called humor and was imaginary babies. It wasn't a personal attack. Although it lacked tact, it was not wrong and did not require you to repost.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Ew. Since when are dead babies funny? I know humor. That's not even in the same zip code as humor."

Exactly. It's twisted.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• yea who ever made up those jokes are pretty fucked up
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not funny............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm amazed at how anyone on a site dedicated to motherhood could find those not offensive and even kinda funny. It's sick.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i don't find any kind of humor in it at all..i mean, i'm not gonna get upset about it..it sounds like something a 13 yr old would say.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think that that is disgusting. How can people make jokes about dead babies?I've heard some of these before, and it's awful. It almost seems like something might be psychologically wrong with someone who finds those funny. They literally disturb me and make my skin crawl. In my opinion, they're very offensive and there is something wrong with anyone who posts something like that and they should not be allowed on a site dedicated to babies and mothers. Were these actually in a post?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Dead babies jokes were big back in the 70's and 80's amongst the little kids, but those decades have gone by and we have grown up....haven't we?
    I think they're inappropriate to be told in a group full of moms, when some may have suffered losses themselves.
    I hope they got the minus sign.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010