I think I am losing my mind - I'm hearing things...

I'm in an office building with 5 offices in it, all really close together. All the doors are open and I am the ONLY one here. I am LITERALLY hearing voices, like shouting and whispering. I actually grabbed a pair od scizzors and went and searched all of the offices. WTF is going on?? No, I have no history of mental illness and i don't really go for the ghost stories... Am I losing my mind?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Health

• You need to go see your doctor. You are having a health problem.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• How scarey!! i doubt you are losing you mind it only happenes in your office right so i dont think its your mind or you will be hearing it everywhere. I know you dont believe in ghost story but IMO i would say maybe you office is haunted.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• that would scare Me!Mabey you need more rest.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• it could be something as simple as your mind is playing tricks on you . . . when you are alone and your senses high you can hear things and your mind manipulates them scaring you. It is a nerve thing.
    Otherwise I would check the history of the building, it could be an echo traveling the pipes, or as a paranormal investigator my money is on an occurrence. Something happened somewhere in time and whether it be a ghost or the leftover energy something is "haunting". Don't worry yourself. . .if it happens again as a co-worker if they have had similar experiences before you worry about going mad. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• as* should be ask sorry. . . typo
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well, for one thing I don't think I'd be working alone in that office anymore! I know people who believe very strongly in ghosts, but before freaking out too much, I'd check for people outside of windows or other places whose voices might be traveling through vents or ducts.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 5:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't know, but when my daughter isn't hear sometimes I swear I can still hear her as if she's calling me after waking up from a nap.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010