WHY do I care what level I am?!?!?!?!

HELP! I have completely surprised myself by becoming totally addicted to this whole new answers thingy. It's amazing - I kept seeing that my friends had reached different levels, and I was like "Who cares?" But then when I checked it out, omg, I became an addict!! CafeMom must be a bunch of geniuses, b/c you know the whole point is to get more mamas to participate. And it must work!!!

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Hi, my name is Renea and I'm a Cafemomaholic! lol. Is there a 12 step program for this?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I became addicted the first day. Welcome to the club!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I totally agree with you! I have no idea why any of us care, but obviously people do because this credits thing is huge with a lot of us! I know intellectually it doesn't matter but still can't help but enjoy getting to the next level, heehee.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You've said it, it's an addiction! Dang Cafe Mom for making us all addicts, LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't know but I tend to also. Actually I just want to get all the credits I am allotted for each day.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 6:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010