Not sure where to post. - Long skirts

Ladies there wear long skirts. Where do you buy them? Every where I go I look but, I can't find them. Ladies that dress their daughters in long skirts where do you buy them, can't find them for my girls either...

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 5:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• I find most of my girls long skirts from friends or at goodwill or garage sales because I can't find them in regular stores either. I have looked EVERYWHERE for them and can't find them. For me I buy my skirts at JCPenny.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 5:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My DD has 2 long jean skirts one is Squeeze New York and the others are Dickies.
    Not sure about womens they sell them everywhere here in CO including Wal-Mart. I know place to place the style changes so what comes easy for me to find can be hard for you and visa versa.
    GL:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• By the way we are in Texas
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 5:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love long skirts. I have found them at Old Navy and also at the Animal Rescue Site Store (that one is online) You might see if Chadwick's or Overstock.com has them online too Most of the time a friend and I hit the thrift shops and vintage shops and you can almost always find things there.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• you could try ebay too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Old Navy, Target, or amazon.com

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you google tziniut, you will find places to buy long skirts.
    If there is an Orthodox Jewish community in your area, this is a great place to start.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I find mine at thrift shops - of course, it takes a lot of looking through a lot of junk. Yesterday I wore an amazing silk brown flower print long skirt. Check out shopgoodwill.com too.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2010