foot

Ok so my bf broke his foot at work in november. he is on LWCC and since Feb his dr has stated that he is healed. in the mean time he has swelling, numbness, and pain in that foot. He can't put pressure on the foot. He has had a FCE test and they stated that he diffently has issues. He can not see another dr bc he choose the company dr.. (1st mistake) So he had xrays done and 3 different drs stated that the 5th metarsal is still fractured. so he brings his xrays to her today and ask her about them and she stated, "yea it is a fracture that is healing." but since Feb he has been healed let her tell it. so do we have malpractice suit!!! if you need more info let me know.. we are in Louisiana

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Health

• What is the question?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think you do. If the doctor said that it was healed and it wasn't healed then that doctor isn't telling the truth. I would definitely consult a lawyer!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 6:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• YEAH that was my question and I did consult a lawyer today. They think we have a pretty good case.. So All we have to do is she an orthopedic and get his opinion and start the case from there. I just wish I knew some one who has filed this type of claim before.
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 2:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010