Are you cooking for dinner?

I am, and I'm making a super easy, delicious recipe. You put some chicken (frozen or not) int eh crockpot, throw in a can of Ortega (or any other brand) tomatoes and green chilis, a packet of taco seasoning...and BAM! chicken for chicken tacos, lol. Somehow with only three ingredients (plus sour cream, salsa, tortillas, etc.) it's so delicious and my husband loves it, lol. I am NOT a great cook, but this is too easy to mess up. :)

What are you making?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 6:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have LOVED a salad and some cold, fresh fruit for dessert, but tonight wasn't my night to cook.
    My daughter thawed out some chicken breasts (bone still in) and baked them. She steamed frozen green beans and made her mac & cheese dish from scratch.
    I had some green beans and mac & cheese, but just the thought of meat has been turning my stomach lately and I've always eaten meat....weird. Could be the hot weather, I suppose.
    I still want a salad and fruit, though....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm making a Chef's salad, it's a good night for it
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm making burgers and chips and green beans. It's church night and we eat before church on wednesdays so it is a rushed dinner night!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 6:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I made ravioli and garlic bread. The kind you throw into boiling water for 4 minutes. So stinking easy and good. JUst add sauce and enjoy!
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oops, I guess this should have gone in the food and drink category. Forgive me. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am still debating, but will most likely make salmon cakes, red skin potatoes, and corn on the cob and salad. I am HUUUUNGRY!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Homemade chicken soup. It's hot but we can stretch it for a few days.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010