Where is a good web site for tips on dog training (tricks)?

We have a dobermann puppy and I would like to teach him a couple of tricks, like maybe when I give the command "clean up" he would pick up his toys and put them in his bed...or something else unusual :-)

Any ideas, ladies?

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 6:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pets

• Victoria Stilwell has a lot of vids on youtube. There are tons of training vids for tricks on youtube.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Dog Whisperer is another YouTube one.  Here is Watch Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• There is a great trick video called Take a Bow..wow. The trainers are Sherri Lippman and Virginia Broitmen They have made 2 of these videos. Sherri was on David lettermans stupid pet tricks years ago with her dog Elsa.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2010