What chores do your kids do, on a regular basis ???

And how old are they?

Mine are 7 & 10 and they:
set the table
keep their room picked up....kinda ;-}
take out the trash

I am going to add these:
Putting their clean clother away
washing their dirty ones (w/supervision)
cooking once or twice a week each (w/ supervision)

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 6:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is ten and his main chore is emptying the dishwasher and keeping his room and his playroom tidy. He helps me with other things as needed though.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Aaron is 5 his job is to line up the shoes by the door Madison is two and I make her put the books away . Thats about it :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a 15 year old and a 9 year old. my 15 year old takes the trash out does the dishes after each meal. Keeps his room clean and washes his clothes and puts them away. My 9 year old vaccums helps me carry the laundry up and down the stairs, and cleans his room and helps me wipe down the walls
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well, my kids are only 3 & 4, but they have to pick up their toys, put their shoes & socks away when they take them off, help me put away laundry & other small odd things from time to time as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Daughter is 10. I tie up the trash, she puts it (sometimes) in the outside trash can. She keeps her room picked up. Makes sure her dirty clothes are put in the hamper. Puts dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Helps set the table. Feeds the dog. Picks up dog poop.
    SassyStinger

Answer by SassyStinger at 1:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• my DD is about to be 7 and she has to help feed the pets, clean her room and help with the communal rooms, clean the toilet, and sort her laundry. . . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2010