Sometimes I want to scream from the stress!!! Anyone else

I love being a SAHM but sometimes it can be sooo repetitive. I feel like I am constantly saying NO, stop that and be nice to your brother. Quiet time and nap-time only last so long and play dates are sometimes even harder to make sure everyone is being nice. I want to be a calm mommy but sometimes I want to SCREAM and I really do not want to. Any advice?? My little 2yo likes to bite and I have not been able to get it under control yet and I am exhausted and my older 4yo will whine a lot and that needs to stop. WHEW!!!! Thanks in advance.

allmomma

Asked by allmomma at 6:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Only all the time LOL
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i fell that way now! my 4 yo is sitting here screaming at me and trying to hurt me as iam typing this.GL
    moonlight22

Answer by moonlight22 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sometimes I do!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• OMG Yes!! Sometimes I find myself holding my breath so I wont lol!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes, and a lot of the time I do. I try to go in my room for a Time OUT but, most of the time they follow. I would just like to go the bathroom by my self.
    Homealonex2

Answer by Homealonex2 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• hmm holding breath i will have to try that lol. i find myself constantly screaming at my 4 year old and i feel awful about it although lately he has been a really great kid so i have not had to yell as much thankfully. but now i have an 11 month old who is starting to get on mommys nerves lol. i hate diaper changes with her cause all she wants to do is roll away... luckily ds has started playing with her during the diaper changes lol. i think he is starting to be able to tell when i need some me time and he willingly gives it to me by helping distract his sister. good luck though
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not sure if you have them on a schedule but that may help. Maybe getting outside for some physical activity may help them release all their energy...lol. Go for walks in the morning, or play ball. Maybe try and plan activities a day a head so you can be prepared. Their are lots of fun things to do from crafts to free printables on the internet. With your help they can even get on the good websites like sesame street, nick jr. which have good activities for learning. Hopefully some of these suggestions will help. If you need any more please feel free to message me.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010