Am I Pregnant?

So I Think i might be pregnant but I'm not sure, so i thought I'd ask for your thought before i go and buy a $20 test for nothing. So here i go...

My last Period was June 16, then my husband and i had unprotected sex June 26. I started having weird cramping around the second of July and then Monday (the 5th) i started having brownish discharge, It only lasted that one day, however the cramping has continued. I felt really light headed this past Monday for only a few hours though I have felt a little sick to my stomach here and there. I'm not suppose to start my next period until next Wednesday. But here is the thing, i went off the pill at the beginning of this month, so could this all be signs of stopping the pill or could i be pregnant? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

HayliesMommy17

Asked by HayliesMommy17 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can buy tests at the dollar tree for $1
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• buy a cheaper test. the $20 ones are really no better than the $1 ones.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• could be both! when i went off the pill i had a period for a month and i felt weird right before i got my period! i would wait a week after ur period should start and then take a test if its not here by then! it took us 8 months to get pregnant after going off the pill! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have never taken the pill so i am not sure of side effects from stopping it but when i thought i was pregnant i felt the same way a cramping and sick to my stomache starting vomiting thats what triggered me to take the test if you have a dollar tree or dollar store they have pregnancy tests you can try first i did those then i did the digital one that i took was 13 for three at walmart. I would just buy it and take one now, and then one when u should get ur period and one a week after you miss it, save ur self from false negs or positives. This is my first pregnancy so i am not an expert all i can tell you is exactly what i felt and did =) good luck <3
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 6:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I always use the $1 tests from the dollar store. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer to wait for the results to come up. Esp if you are early.
    You could be pregnant. YOU might as well test because you will eat you alive until you do.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sounds like you could be pregnant to me. Go to the dollar store and buy a test if you have missed your period
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I havent missed my period yet...i'm suppose to get it next week...Do you think it Is it too early to take a test?
    HayliesMommy17

Comment by HayliesMommy17 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• take a test now if you want and take a test if you miss your dot in a week go to the dollar store and get one my doc said the ones they use in office are no better than the cheap ones so there is no use buying an expensive one wont do you any better i would say its the pills rather than a pg if you were opn the pills while you had sex you shouldnt be pg coming off of a hormon you took everyday for however long you took it will make you body feel weird for a while
    shannonnlotuz

Answer by shannonnlotuz at 11:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I wasn’t on the Pill when my husband and I had sex. I had just gotten off of it after my last period. My husband and I got pregnant with our daughter while ON the pill 3 years ago...So the pills hormones are no guarantees for me. However i did take a test this morning and it came back negative. However i guess i could have tested too early because my next period is due next week (wed). I still feel boated and crampy, and sick and i still have some very light brown spotting here and there...
    HayliesMommy17

Comment by HayliesMommy17 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010