How did you find out?

How did you find out that you were pg? I wasn't expecting it. I had been exercising a lot and i had been feeling sick but i thought it had a lot to do with getting into shape.

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in General Parenting

• i found out on christmas when i just had that feelign and my mom said i was glowing but that i looked pale lol
    EzekielJR.

Answer by EzekielJR. at 6:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My ds guessed it from my symptoms before I did and brought me home a brown little paper bag from the pharmacy.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My boobs were killing me, even to wear a bra I was in agony. My tummy all around my belly button was tender then the morning sickness hit.
    SidneysMommy567

Answer by SidneysMommy567 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• my boobs hurt a TON! and on top of that i had to pee like crazy all the time. I had headaches, and blurred vision at times. My back would hurt. and i would get car sick out of no where. I would have temperature issues too. like one second i would be hot and the next i was freezing, plus my period was off. Like it would still come but it would last for a day then dissapear then comeback 3 days later. Hope i helped =]]
    ConnordrewsMom

Answer by ConnordrewsMom at 3:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My boobs were sore, I kept needing to pee, oh and the morning sickness was awful from about 6 weeks to 7 months. I had mine confirmed at 8 weeks.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Vomiting all the time for the first few weeks was my clue. also my hips spread right away and I couldnt get into my favorite tight jeans.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I found out because I was falling asleep while driving either to work or home from work. This was very scary since I worked an hour away from home and had to drive the interstate to get there and back. I didn't really have any morning sickness or tender breasts or any of the other symptoms. I just kinda knew. It was this feeling in my gut.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 4:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Both of my pregnancies were surprises. Morning sickness was the first clue with both
    Anonymous