What is your favorite shopping center to get your groceries?

I would definately have to say wal-mart:) They have just about everything!!!

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• I also love Meijer. It's just fun to shop there and the produce and meat are so much better than at Walmart. I like Walmart too but I've had to complain about rotting produce sitting there in the bins more than once. We don't like Walmart meat at all, let's just leave it at that. One time I opened a gallon of WalMart brand milk and it had a definitely petroleum smell, you bet I returned it.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I second that! I love walmart cause you can get everything there, and it's cheaper than the other stores in town. On the other hand, their produce isn't as fresh as the others, and they're bread isn't the greatest...so sometimes I have to take stops other places....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• bilo. lol. i coupon, so it's WAAAAY cheaper than walmart. (actually... even without the coupons, it's cheaper. walmart prices have gone up so much. you can even see how some of the GV items cost MORE than name brand.)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We go to No Frills or Hy-Vee to get our groceries.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Meijer. I love meijer. Produce and meat so much better than walmart and prices are compreble. The best thing about meijers is that their store brands are soo yummy and they also have store brand organics. I'm not a tree hugging hippy, but i have a little guy allergic to corn and the best way to avoid high fructose corn syrup, dextrin, dextrose and all those corn derivitives is to go organic. I couldn't possibly afford to cook the way I do for Ike if I didn't have meijer
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Smart and Final
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• winn dixie they usually have really good sales
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Trader Joes!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Harris Teeter! I've tried other stores and they just can't compare to the customer service at HT's.

Answer by missanc at 10:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Bent and dent
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010