Okay, it may sound like a vain question.... But, I want to stay healthy mentally and physically. :So I'm curious of everyone's experience with weight gain in the first trimester... is it bloat? Is it too soon? It seems all I can think about is trying not to feel so queasy, so I don't know how I could think of this?

wemzy

Asked by wemzy at 7:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry about it yet. You have alot of water and hormone retention and baby bloat...it isnt actually you getting fat! I looked huge when I was pregnant. After I had my daughter my body tried to lose the wieght and I actually got thinner than I was before my pregnancy! Be patient and focus on having a healthy baby.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The joke with me is that if I want to lose weight I get pregnant. I get too sick to gain weight in the first trimester. I end up losing weight in the first trimester, and I don't start gaining it back until the second trimester.

Just focus on trying to stay healthy and doing what you need to make it through your pregnancy.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010