Okay, it may sound like a vain question.... But, I want to stay healthy mentally and physically. :So I'm curious of everyone's experience with weight gain in the first trimester... is it bloat? Is it too soon? It seems all I can think about is trying not to feel so queasy, so I don't know how I could think of this?

Asked by wemzy at 7:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry about it yet. You have alot of water and hormone retention and baby isnt actually you getting fat! I looked huge when I was pregnant. After I had my daughter my body tried to lose the wieght and I actually got thinner than I was before my pregnancy! Be patient and focus on having a healthy baby.

Answer by amber710 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The joke with me is that if I want to lose weight I get pregnant. I get too sick to gain weight in the first trimester. I end up losing weight in the first trimester, and I don't start gaining it back until the second trimester.

Just focus on trying to stay healthy and doing what you need to make it through your pregnancy.

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010