Movement in pelvis=breach baby?

I was wondering if anyone who has had a breach baby felt more movement in their pelvis than their abdomen? I am about 32 weeks pregnant and I feel way more kicks in my pelvis than in my abdomen. I dont know what position the baby is in, I was just wondering if anyone else felt this movement and if their baby was breach or head first.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My dd was NOT breach, and she did a lot of direct hits to my cervix the WHOLE last month of that pregnancy.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm not sure, but even if your baby is breech, there is still plenty of time for he/she to turn.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You might try Belly Mapping to learn about your baby's position.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• don't forget they can also punch so it's not necessarily the feet. my first son liked to punch and move his big ol head around alot. he was not breech

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• my second daughter was breach, and I actually did feel a lot more movement in my pelvis with her than my other pregnancies. I never thought about it much until after the fact, though because they didn't even know she was breach until I went into labor!
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm 19 weeks and I'm nervous about it already! Most babies turn before delivery. Only 3-4% are breech at delivery.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010