Why do most of us live life in such a hurry???

People now a days always seem to be in a rush, irrate people in traffic, people with a short fuse if they have to wait their turn at the grocery deli, or anywhere for that matter.
Are you one of those?

Asked by older at 7:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Ain't that the truth! It's amazing how fast life happens anyway! What I can't stand is how you are rushed through the line at Walmart, practically making it impossible to put your money away or even write your check or card amount in your book. I feel like I have to step aside and do all my stuff. Then going through the drive thru and having your money and your items practically thrown at you as you drive by. I hate it! When I was working in my store, the people would say, "Oh, I am sorry, I am trying to find this or that, or writing this down or that down". I would just say, "Hey, this isn't Walmart, take your time"!

This is why we have so many nervous children running around out there. Have you ever seen how fast they make those kids eat at school? It's like 15 minutes and get out.

Why do we have to be herded through life like cattle? Slow down and breathe!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not me I like to take things slow and enjoy it all if I get stuck in traffic which seems to happen alot sense I live in a city I look at it as time to hear good songs .I am a very laid back person and I wasn't always I have to say I am much happier now :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 7:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• omg..you've exposed your daughters name!!! we now know its not kiwi
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh no! My secret is out, Shay! I'm not the loon that named my kid after an odd tasting fruit!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• anxiety...not anymore, i used to be. I do tend to notice when i get in my car though it tends to shine through. I don't rush to get anywhere..i just don't don't take care of my car because i feel like i need to get in the house or to where i'm going.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I used to be, but I've calmed way down and chilled out a lot since Kyra came along.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I hate being held up for a stupid reason like waiting at a register for an age because someone is busy reordering their receipts in their wallet or stuck in traffic that has slowed to 20 below the limit because people are rubbernecking a sneaker on the side of the road. I don't mind taking things slowly on purpose or for good reason but I hate wasting time when I could be doing something fun.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm not like that, at least I don't think I am or at least I try not to be lol. I think some people are like that because we work so much that we don't have time to do anything else so we have to rush to do as much as possible in the little amount of time we have. In today's society, people seem so stressed and not able to slow down, take a breath and enjoy life..................
    urban_baybee

Answer by urban_baybee at 8:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• oh Hell no I am the slowest lazy person any one knows. Oy I wish I knew how to be in a hurry or a rush. Maybe then I could get something done on time.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010