Spray Tan Questions

Does anyone out there spray tan?

I want a tan, but don't have the time to go every other day, and am now thinking about going spray tanning.

I've read it costs between $20-$70. How much does it cost where you go? Do you wear a bathing suit or go in the buff? What are some of your favorite perks? How often do you go? How much would you say you spend a month? What kind of exfoliator do you use? Any before and after photos?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 7:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any answers but I'm marking this because my mom was wondering the same things. Plus if it really makes you orange or not lol. I'm interested to know so here's a bump for ya!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No never thought of doing fake taning

Answer by louise2 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Why don't you check Sephora? they have several great at home versions. Also, the gradual self tanners are really very good.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When I was getting spray tanned, it had to be retouched every 2 weeks. The initial spray was $35 and the retouches were $20. I always exfoliated before-hand, but I don't remember what I was using. I wore bikini bottoms, but no top. I don't have any photos, sorry, but I really like it. It always looked natural. It's best to make sure you're going to someone experienced!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• im going to go do a spray tan a place here by me it costs 30 dollars.... ill wear bottom no top....

and ill let u know if i am orange.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I went to the (tanning) place for a spray tan once. My teens went a couple of times. It cost 4 sessions for $50. I got some exfoliant b/4 some scrubby stuff with beads in it. I did it naked, my teens too. You put this barrier stuff on your elebows and knees so they don't get too much color.
    You can choose the color you want, such as a deep tan or lighter. I did this for a wedding I went to in in Fla and didn't want to be the white northerners. We all wort yellow dresses and it was a nice warm glow. My teens did it before home comiing or prom. It did not look fake it looked good. But we didn't go very many times--each of us just once for the occasion. No you don't look orange.
    This was a booth not a person you get sprayed on one side then you turn around and push the button and it sprays again.
    Some one mentioned to me that it has a certain smell but the place we went didn't .
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010