What is one of you overly popular FAVORITE names for a child?

Did you actually use the name despite it being so popular or did you decide to not use it? I like the name Ava and I like Avery. I might use Avery anyways b/c i like it so much. My sons name is Elijah and now i see a lot of those too.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Baby Names

• Emma. I love that name - and apparently so do a lot of other people. We had a boy so we didn't get to use it. But if we ever have a girl, her name will be Emma Gail.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Caiden is my all time favorite boy name. I didn't use it though because it was like #1 most popular around the time my son was born. :(
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree with Katt709. I love the name Emma :)
    Daemons_mommy

Answer by Daemons_mommy at 8:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We were going to name our daughter Emma Grace. After we made the decision I heard that name EVERY WHERE! So I backed out. I am a lot happier with the name we picked out and it really does reflect her well. McKenna Michelle. She has beautiful red hair, hazel eyes and the perfect amount of freckles. She is my Irish baby girl.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a Jacob.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well, I love Braden. Although, it wasn't as popular when I named my son. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love Haley, but I wanted a name nowhere near the popular list. Besides, DH has a first cousin with that name and the same last name, so it was a no go.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love Isabella :) It was always on my list for baby names since I was like 10, but with this whole Twilight fascination, it's off the list :(
    amanda.garth

Answer by amanda.garth at 8:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I liked Olivia when I gave the name to my daughter and now I hear a lot of little girls name Olivia. We call her Evie (short for Evelyn not Eve, from the Bible)
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Jennifer
    jmfire14

Answer by jmfire14 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010