what would you do if your mom got pregnant?

My mom is 50, i'm her only child and It would be impossible since she had her tubes tied.... I see a lot of moms being pregnant WHILE their 20 year old daughters are pregnant. I guess it could be cool or weird. what do u thinkl?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would fall off my chair since she hasn't had sex in over 20 years.

When I was 7 one of my friends went to visit her new aunt and uncle; her grandma had twins. That was pretty bizarre.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'd laugh. My step-dad would freak.
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I remember when I was going to my college orientation there was one incoming freshman who displayed her irritation that her mom was pregnant. They must have gotten into some sort of argument, because all I heard was the daughter yelling "Do you see anyone else's mom pregnant?? No!! You are embarassing! Just stay away from me!" My mom felt bad for the mother and let her walk around with us since her daughter didn't want her mom any where near her.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• She's past menopause now at 65 and had her tubes tied in her 30s. I'd be calling Guiness Book of World Records if she did!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• layh- Aww i wouldnt be mean to my mom.... gosh!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'd laugh first. She had her tubes tied after my 9 year old sister was born. :-)
    Then I'd hold her hand while she cried over gaining the weight again, losing all that sleep, and having to go back to changing diapers.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• aww, layh that's so sad..... i hope that girl grows up and starts treating her mom better. but anyway, to answer the question, my mom is dead so i guess that would never happen lol. but her mom (my grandmom) got pregnant with her (my mom) when she was 40. she was much younger than her siblings and they always treated her like crap (and so did her father). i guess it depends on the family, but i have seen only the negative experiences of that situation lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Wonder how the hell that happened... I thought all the immaculate conceptions were taken!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Punch her in the face because as it is she has seven who she lost to social services and won't do what she needs to do to get them back such as give up her effing drug habit and act her age (43) instead of like she is no older than 16. I know that's mean cause she's my mom but I am so tired of all the shit she puts me through.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Call the media. She had a complete Hysterectomy long ago...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010