What was the last thing you called 911 for?

Mine was for a weird dude leaving suitcases outside a shopping center by me. I never did see what became of it I left with my kids quickly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never called 911.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• A car accident happened right in front of me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When my son was having a "breath holding spell" seizure.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• To report a car accident that happened a few cars ahead of me. Then I went to help. I'm a former paramedic (but currently a Red Cross CPR and First Aid Instructor Trainer) and keep an extensive first aid kit in my car.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When a young woman ran into my car when I was on the way to work. She said that she thought she had room, well duh. The dispatcher asked if anyone was hurt, and we weren't, so she said to take the cars off of the road and exchange information. So we did. In about an hour, after I arrived at work, I developed a bad pain in my neck and needed PT, but it got better.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• A nasty car accident in front of my home while my son was getting off his school bus. Very scary and I hope to never witness anything like that again. Sent my son in the house and stayed with the lady till help came.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When my daughter passed out and vomited on herself two days after having a heart procedure done. Her heart was racing, her limbs were freezing, her eyes were staring off in space, she wasn't responding to anything. It was the only time I ever called and I hope I never have to again. She didn't regain full consciousness for hours after that. Hell, even thinking about it now, 4 months later, I still get shaky and upset.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• thought I was having a heart attack
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• A hit and run where some drifters drove their truck between mine and another car sitting at a red light, taking out the other car's side mirror and scraping the side. We followed the truck into a dark street and called 911. The cops busted them.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I was driving down the freeway at dusk and there was a lazyboy chair in the middle of the road. It looked like it was just waiting for someone to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and the remote.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010